Payment options and guidelines:
- Monthly tuition payment is due by the first day of the month.
- Semester tuition payment due by the first day of the semester. Semester payment must be paid IN FULL by these due dates.
- Payments received after the 10th of the month will incur a $35 late fee. Classes will be suspended if payment is not received by the last day of the month in which payment is due.
- No refunds or credits will be given for classes missed. Students are eligible for TWO (2) make-up classes a semester. Make-up classes will be scheduled with your teacher for absences made with at least 24 hour notice. Make-up classes can be scheduled at any time during the semester according to the teacher’s schedule.
- All Students will be automatically re-enrolled for the following Semester unless our office is notified and a cancellation request is submitted to email@example.com prior to the beginning of the next Semester
- 30Day WRITTEN notice is REQUIRED from the 1st of the month if you choose to stop lessons. An email must be sent to your child’s instructor and LCFA to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please view Cancellation Request Info below.
- Group Class Tuition Billing:ALL students enrolled in group classes are charged the monthly tuition fee during each semester, and this is NOT based on the classes in the month. Some months have 5 classes and other months have 3 classes, therefore we charge a monthly tuition fee, not a weekly class fee. All classes even out over the course of the semester.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT TUITION & BILLING? Please contact us at: email@example.com
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT OPTIONS: VISA/MC/AMEX/DISCOVER/ PayPal or a check by mail or drop off. Hyperlink for online payments is provided on monthly/semester invoices sent by email.
- Enrollment: Each new returning student is required to enroll. New students must enroll before the first lesson. Returning students must re-enroll before the first lesson of the following semester, annually. Annual enrollment is $35.00 for all students.
- Lessons at the school: Students are expected to show up (5) minutes before their assigned lesson time prepared with appropriate books, writing utensils, and any other items assigned by the teacher.
- Lessons at home: Lesson time starts (1) min after your teacher arrives. Students should be ready to play at their scheduled time. Due to traffic, we ask to please allow a 10-15 minute cushion when scheduling other activities around music lessons. The teacher, due to traffic, may arrive late at times but will still provide full lesson time to the student.
- We hold classes on most MONDAY holidays during the year. We will send an email out to either way to let you know whether we are having class or not. You can also check our Calendar page for any questions.
- Late Arrivals: SCHOOL / HOME: The teacher will wait (15) minutes MAX while trying to contact you via phone & text message. If there is no contact made, then the teacher will leave after the (15) minutes, and the lesson will be considered a “No Show” to which there is no make-up lesson AND you will be charged for the lesson. If a student is late to the lesson, the teacher is only required to provide the lesson time that is left to that student. Please take under consideration that LCFA faculty teaches both at our school AND at students’ homes. Please pick up your child/children from our school on time as the teacher may need to leave immediately to get to their next appointment.
- Lesson Cancellation Policy: As referenced in the tuition policy, there are no refunds or credits given for lessons missed. Students are eligible for TWO (2) make-up classes a semester. Make-up lessons may be scheduled at any time during the semester for cancellations made at least (24) hours in advance via email, text or phone call. Make-ups are at the discretion of the teacher’s schedule. Cancellations made less than (24) hours in advance will not be eligible for make-up. If the teacher cancels a lesson, he/she will promptly schedule a make-up lesson. Skype lessons available as a form of make-up.
- Additional Lesson Incentive: Spread the word about our music lessons to family, friends and neighbors. Be sure to let them know to mention you as they begin the enrollment process so that we know that you referred them to our school. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org noting which family/families you’ve referred to us, and if one of them formally enrolls, you’ll receive a gift certificate for an extra 30min lesson (limit one per semester per family).
Please write an email to email@example.com with your request to cancel lessons 1 month prior to when you would like to stop lessons.
The email should include the following:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Email and phone number
- Student’s Teacher and Class/Lesson
- Reason for withdrawing
- Last day of lessons
Please keep in mind that tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. We do not have long term commitments, therefore what we do ask is 1 month notice ahead of time.
CANCELLATIONS should be submitted in writing by email. Phone or verbal Cancellations will not be accepted!